Tuesday 6 September 2016

Woman's home 'haunted by ghost of Jack the Ripper who burns bibles and attacks her in her sleep'

A woman who has lived in the same house for 36 years says she has been repeatedly attacked and tormented by a ghost calling himself Jack the Ripper.

Gaynor Issitt said she has even been dragged out of bed by her ankles, punched and whacked round the head by the thuggish spook.

The terrifying tale has convinced paranormal investigator Mark Vernon that it's the real Jack the Ripper and he's back on the attack in Leicestershire.

Mr Vernon discovered the evil entity six months ago, when he went to explore the Ripper's latest alleged target in Braunstone.

Ms Issitt has called in countless priests and paranormal experts over the years - and she said most run screaming from the spooky property.

But when ghost buster Mr Vernon visited, he told the 58-year-old that the evil spirit that's been battering her is none other than Jack the Ripper.

According to her, the angry ghost also burns bibles, and takes a particular dislike to religious people.

The mum-of-two, a former carer, said: "The ghosts have been here for as long as I've lived here - the man that used to live here told me they were here before me too.

"One in particular is very violent and aggressive.


"I've been dragged out of bed by my ankles, punched all over, whacked round the head.

"But I'll never move out - I love my home, all my kids were brought up here and I won't be bullied out by a ghost.

"We've had priests and exorcists and all sorts over the years, but nothing makes a difference - so I've just learned to live with it."

Gaynor is now living in the house alone, after her partner Andrew Belton, 43 - who has also been attacked by the poltergeist - moved to a care home after an accident that left him paralysed.

When Mr Vernon, 51, first visited, he said: "I caught a rather strange anomaly on camera.

"She was still getting attacked all the time when I first met her, and six months later she still is - it's constant abuse.

"I've heard the ghost talk - it's a voice with a cockney accent. I've had experiences with entities with cockney accents before, and they're usually nasty.



"I have a spiritual bodyguard called Kara, and she looks after me on investigations.

"Gaynor's had other people go in who run out screaming, with gashes over their body needing hospital treatment.

"It's the nasty ghosts I really like to go for - Gaynor has countless ghosts, but one in particular is really violent.

"He told me he's Jack the Ripper - I've done a background check, and there is a Jack the Ripper suspect called Frederick Deeming. He was executed in Australia, but he's from the Leicestershire area originally.

"Frederick Bailey Deeming lived close to Gaynor as did a man called Robert James Lees, who was a spiritualist who worked for Scotland Yard investigating the Ripper murders.

"Lees came into a lot of money after the killing stopped, but he never talked about the investigation.

"Deeming meanwhile was hanged in Australia having confessed to murdering his wife and is still widely regarded as the main suspect in the Whitechapel murders.

"But poltergeists do like to lead you on, and tell you a few fibs.

"I'm planning to go back to the house with a full team next time.

"I don't deal with fakery but I have been to Gaynor's before and I can say 100 per cent she is genuine.

"I feel sorry for what she has gone through, I have never seen a house with so much activity going on.

"I know of people who have come out of there not just with scratches but with gashes on their arm.

"This is one nasty ghost. It could be Jack The Ripper, it could be a relative of his, or it could just be a spirit telling lies.

"Either way I'm going in this weekend to find out once and for sure."

Frederick Bailey Deeming was an Australian gas fitter and was born in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leics., in 1853.

Deeming lived in Britain in the 1880s, settling in Rainhill near Liverpool where he was later discovered to have killed his first wife and their four children.

He later emigrated to Melbourne, where he was eventually hanged in Old Melbourne Gaol in 1892 for the murder of his second wife.

Afterwards, it was widely speculated, and still is to this day, that Deeming committed the slashing murders of 11 women in Whitechapel, London between 1888 and 1891.

Story and source: The Mirror

Let us know your thoughts below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment